KRSTARENJE ONE WAY WONDERS -Split 8 dana
Croatia, Central Dalmatia, Split
Select your stay
Select the departure date from the calendar
Avangard - DELUXE SUPERIOR Avangard
Avangard - DELUXE SUPERIOR
Adriatic Sun - VIP DELUXE SUPERIOR Adriatic Sun
Aurelia - VIP DELUXE SUPERIOR Aurelia
SPLIT ( dinner)
Transfer from the Split airport to Split harbour for check-in from 14.00h onwards. After settling in, enjoy the guided tour of Split, a historic town under UNESCO world heritage protection with an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the magnificent Diocletian Palace, once the home to the Roman Emperor. After the tour, return to the ship for a welcome meet & greet cocktail reception on board. Overnight in Split.
SPLIT – (BOL) HVAR (breakfast and lunch)
Morning departure to the island of Brač, where swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol. Its shingle promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly cause the beach shape to change. Bol is a typical fishermen’s village converted into a popular tourist destination yet retaining its charm. Continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar with lunch on board at the Pakleni Islands. Hvar is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic, known for lush lavender fields and breath-taking beauty. Arrive in the afternoon for a guided tour of the town’s historical landmarks - the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe founded in 1612. Hike up the zig-zag path to the town fort overlooking the harbour for lovely scenic views of the vessel and the Pakleni islands. In the evening Hvar offers a great choice of entertainment - numerous restaurants, bars and clubs with many open long into the night. Overnight in the port.
HVAR – BIŠEVO (Blue Cave)/ VIS (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Early morning cruise towards the small island Biševo to visit the Blue Cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon (entrance to be paid on the spot – approx. 18EUR). As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of a cave visit will depend on those conditions however, you will be notified in time. Continue to the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public for years. Due to this isolation, Vis retains a special charm – “the Mediterranean as it once was” making it really interesting to visit. Situated on the northern side of the island, Vis has developed near the remains of ancient Issa, the first urban centre in Croatia. Sample local wines. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman Thermal Place, the City Museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae situated along the waterfront. Overnight in the port of Vis.
VIS - KORČULA (breakfast and lunch)
Early morning departure towards the island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town surrounded by walls and one of the best-preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean. The fishbone street pattern was used in Korčula Old Town’s design to provide a natural cooling effect providing citizens with sheltered and comfortable accommodation. Optional excursion to a small village near Korčula for a typical Dalmatian dinner and to find out more about the history and traditional way of living. Overnight in Korčula.
KORČULA - MLJET (breakfast and lunch)
The next morning, head further south to the Island of Mljet. The legend says Greek hero Odysseus spent years on this island when he was captured by the nymph Calypso. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park and enjoy the boat ride to St. Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating back to the 12th Century. Alternatively, rent kayaks, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the National Park or island on your own, but beware of the nymphs! Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the island. Overnight in port Polača or Pomena.
MLJET – SLANO (STON) (breakfast, lunch and Capitan's dinner)
Departure for the small village of Slano on the mainland, a peaceful fishermen's village and the starting point for Ston, another, once fortified small village famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s vast medieval ramparts, heading for a small village nearby Mali Ston to learn more about oysters and a special tasting of this delicacy. Transfer back to the vessel for the Captain’s dinner with live entertainment.
SLANO (STON) – DUBROVNIK (doručak i ručak)
Early morning departure to Dubrovnik, one of the world's most beautifully preserved medieval cities. Before tied up at the Gruž harbour, enjoy a cruise alongside the old Dubrovnik city walls while lunch is served on deck. After docking, transfer to the old town for the guided walking tour of this magical town. Take the cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain to enjoy scenic views of the Walls and the Elaphiti Islands. Meander through the narrow streets, exploring the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture or walk on top of the 1940 m long city walls. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Gather for one final breakfast on the vessel, followed by goodbyes to your crew and new friends.
Terms of travel
- Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport (on the day of arrival and day of departure)
- 7-night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment
- Complimentary water
- Coffee and tea after lunch
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Midweek bed linen change
- Complimentary wi-fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns: Split, Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik
- Spectacular cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik
- Croatian wine tasting
Double cabin for single use (Single supplement): +50%
MONUMENTAL HERITAGE OF DUBROVNIK
One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
Dubrovnik cable car fee
Half-day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting (Including entrance to the Ston walls and Ston saltworks)
Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Korčula village dinner experience: EUR 40/55 - per person
- Blue cave entrance approx. EUR 18.- per person
- *Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and at the latest 10 days in advance in order for KL to organize the arrival and departure transfers.
- Non-refundable deposit - EUR 200 per person
- Outstanding balance at latest one month before the departure date
- Special Notes:
- The captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
- From the day of confirmation up to 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29 - 22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21 - 15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14 - 0 days – 100% fee
- KL highly recommends clients take insurance against the cancellation of reserved services!
- KL and the captain of the vessel reserve the right to change and modify the route due to weather conditions as well as conditions in the ports visited. The order of visits may be different from those published in case of ports being overly crowded and too busy and with the scope to give the customer a better experience overall.
- Due to specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, KL ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships to get to the shore. In such cases, clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it. Cruise is not recommended for clients in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.