TRAVEL CONTRACT AND GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
1. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACTThe subject of this contract is the regulation of mutual relations between the travel organizer - travel agency Atlantis travel doo (hereinafter AGENCY) and PASSENGER or travel contractor in case the travel contractor enters into this contract for the benefit of a third party as a passenger (hereinafter PASSENGER). This travel contract also contains the General Terms and Conditions for tourist arrangements, ie it refers to the travel program that contains all the necessary information. The contract is considered binding after it is signed by PUTNIK and an employee of Atlantis or any other agency authorized to sell Atlantis arrangements, and after PUTNIK pays the full price of the travel arrangement or part of the price and indisputably ensures payment of the remaining amount by the agreed date. If the traveler is not able to personally sign the contract, the contract produces legal effects only when the AGENCY receives the entire contracted amount of the package price or if explicitly agreed, part of the contracted price and documentation that indisputably ensures payment of the remaining price by the agreed date. The traveler can register for the trip in all Atlantis branches and other authorized agencies in person, by phone, internet or some other means of remote communication.
When concluding the Contract, the Passenger is obliged to provide accurate personal data of all passengers, ie persons registered in the reservation as they are entered in the travel documents that passengers will use during the trip, ie consumption of the reservation and timely submit all documentation necessary to organize the trip. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement and the Law on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection. ATLANTIS TRAVEL as a travel agency guarantees that all documents and valid data necessary for the smooth implementation of the trip will be used in accordance with the legal regulations arising from the Agreement and the General Terms and Conditions. The AGENCY is not responsible for the use or transmission of inaccurate or incomplete personal data of persons entered in the reservation, and all costs incurred due to inaccurate or incomplete personal data of persons entered in the reservation will be covered by the Traveler.
Because when making certain arrangements, in order to make reservations, there is a need to enter into contracts with foreign or domestic suppliers (tour operator, airline or other supplier) and although for most such reservations to suppliers AGENCY acts as an agent, we do not accept any responsibility for the acts or omissions of the supplier or for the services they provide. In these situations, the Supplier's Terms and Conditions will apply to the Passenger's reservation.
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCYThe Agency is obliged to provide the passenger with services that have the content and properties provided by the contract and to take care of the rights and interests of passengers, in accordance with business practices in this activity. Before concluding a travel arrangement contract, the tour operator or intermediary agency shall make available to the contractor the appropriate promotional material or program in printed or electronic form, provide him with all relevant travel information, and provide him with the general travel conditions that are part of this contract. offers him a travel insurance package and cancellation insurance. The tour operator is bound by the information contained in the promotional materials or program, unless otherwise agreed with the tour operator with the tour operator because the promotional material / program indicated that there is a possibility to change the information, which means that the relevant provisions of this contract and which is evident from this contract. The Agency will perform all the stated obligations from its programs in full and in the described manner. The Agency excludes any liability in case of changes and non-performance of services caused by force majeure (war, riots, strikes, terrorist actions, sanitary disturbances, weather disasters, interventions of competent authorities, traffic accidents, traffic jams, delays and disruptions of public transport of the visited city, etc. ), and due to delays of means of transport for which the carrier is not responsible according to traffic regulations and international conventions. In these cases, the Agency is not obliged to cover the additional costs of the Traveler. If possible, the agency will offer a replacement solution in such cases. The Agency is not obliged to provide services outside these Terms. The agency is not responsible for any printing errors.
3. CONTENT AND PRICE OF THE ARRANGEMENTUpon check-in, to confirm the reservation, the traveler pays 30% of the package price (unless otherwise stated in the program). The rest of the total price of the package is paid no later than 29 days before the start of the trip (unless otherwise stated for a particular program) or documentation is provided for the undisputed payment of the total price of the package. If the passenger does not fulfill his obligation no later than 29 days before departure, it will be considered that he has canceled the reservation without the possibility of a refund of the advance payment.
Reservation requested "on request" the AGENCY undertakes to process within 2 working days (Saturday is not considered a working day) and to inform the passenger in writing or orally. If the AGENCY does not inform the passenger within the specified period or is unable to provide a reservation for the requested arrangement, the full amount of payment will be refunded in full to the passenger. If the traveler does not accept the requested reservation, confirmed by the AGENCY, the payment costs are not refundable, including the fee for the reservation costs. To confirm reservations under the "Fortuna system" or "Last minute" offers, the PASSENGER is obliged to immediately pay the amount of the arrangement in full or ensure undisputed payment of the full amount of the arrangement.
If the contractor has concluded a contract for organizing the trip as a "last minute" (last minute trip) or under the "fortune" system (paid for a lower category hotel and uses the higher if there are seats), then the traveler accepts all risks of such travel. These trips contain uncertain facts that the travel organizer cannot influence, and the traveler has primarily accepted such a trip due to the more favorable price, so the traveler has no right to complain to the travel organizer. In the event that the PASSENGER pays for the arrangement at a higher price, and subsequently realizes that it is on sale, Special Offer, Action or Last Minute is not entitled to a refund of the difference in the price of the arrangement. By signing the Agreement and / or paying the agreed amount of the advance payment, the passenger confirms the consent, ie the manifestation of his personal will of choice, and accepts the fully seen offer with all accompanying content and price, confirms what he saw-published and waives any further remarks and complaints .
The contracting parties agree that the tour operator has the right to increase the price from this contract no later than 20 days before the start of the trip if after the conclusion of the contract there were changes in the exchange rate, increase transportation costs, including fuel costs or increase fees for certain services. (in airports and other ports, etc.) which affect the cost of travel, and of which he did not know or could not know. The travel contractor or traveler has the right to terminate the travel arrangement contract if the increase in the fixed price would be more than 8%. In that case, they have the right to a refund of the price paid until then without the right to compensation. If there is an increase in the contracted price in the amount of more than 8%, the passenger has the right to cancel the arrangement, provided that he is obliged to notify the Agency in writing within 2 days of receiving notice. If the passenger does not submit his withdrawal to the Agency in writing and within the specified period, it is considered that he agrees to the price change. At the request of the representative of the tour operator, the passenger is obliged to present proof that he has paid the price in full before starting the trip, because if the price is not paid, the passenger cannot start the trip, unless otherwise agreed by the parties. The published prices are the result of the agency's contract with partners and do not have to correspond to the prices displayed on the spot in the destination where the traveler is staying. In the case of airline tickets, air fares are subject to change until the day the air ticket is issued. In the event of an increase in airfare, the passenger is obliged to bear the cost of the difference in price. By paying for the trip, the Contracting Authority / Traveler confirms that he is aware of the fact that the price for other passengers may change as a result of subsequent actions and promotions that affect the price and that prices may be lower.
4. ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIZATION AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICESThe offered hotels, apartments or other facilities in the published programs are described according to the official categorization of the respective country at the time of issuing the program. We point out that local categorization differs significantly in individual countries. Accommodation, food, amenities and other services are supervised by local and state tourism administrations, and standards of accommodation and services are different and not comparable. The Agency does not take responsibility for any oral or written information that is not in accordance with the description of services and facilities in the published programs, valid for the said trip, and which was provided either by the Agency staff or a third party. The schedule of accommodation in rooms or apartments is determined by the reception in the place of stay. If the traveler has not explicitly contracted a room / apartment of special features, he will accept any officially registered room / apartment for rent in a particular facility or destination described in the travel program. Accommodation in the hotel and entry into the accommodation unit is usually possible between 14 and 20 hours, on the day of using the service, and it must be left by 10 am on the day of using the service, unless otherwise stated in the travel program. For later arrivals in accommodation facilities (after 8 pm) it is necessary to inform the Agency in advance, at least one day before departure, if such later arrival is not provided by the travel program. If a traveler uses a triple or multi-bed room in a hotel, the hotelier usually provides a double room with an extra bed. The quality of the extra bed depends entirely on the hotel. In no case is the Agency responsible for any quality of the extra bed, and any dissatisfaction of passengers resulting from these reasons cannot be the subject of an objection. The passenger will be provided with the name of the hotel and the hotel's website no later than 2 working days before departure. Passengers are asked to be informed about the location and quality of accommodation through the submitted information such as hotel name, internet links, and all complaints regarding accommodation to the agency must be submitted in writing no later than 24 hours before departure. Subsequent complaints, after the passenger uses the contracted accommodation service, will not be considered, and the passenger by specifically arranging the trip declares that he is aware of this fact and waives the right to object if the accommodation is in a hotel as defined in the final notice. Breakfast or other meals in the hotel may vary depending on the destination and customs and the level of quality and service of the facility, and the Agency in no case assumes responsibility for the quality or content of breakfast, and the traveler specifically agrees to that fact. The agency reserves the right to change the hotel, provided that it provides the hotel in the same or higher categorization.
5. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONSA traveler applying for a trip abroad must have valid travel documents. Upon registration or until the expiration of the deadline specified in the program, the traveler is obliged to submit to the Agency all the necessary data and documents for obtaining a visa for the country to which he is traveling. The agency does not guarantee obtaining a visa. If the passenger does not fulfill the stated obligations or his application for a visa is denied, it will be considered that the passenger has given up the trip. The passenger is obliged to comply with customs, foreign exchange and other regulations. If the passenger is unable to continue the trip due to non-compliance with the regulations, he shall bear all costs and consequences that arise as a result. If the passenger loses his travel documents or is stolen during the trip, he is obliged to provide new ones at his own expense. The passenger is obliged to ensure that he personally, his documents and luggage meet the requirements of visa, border, customs, health and other regulations, both the Republic of Croatia and the country to which he travels, adhere to house rules in restaurants and hotels and cooperate with a representative of the tour operator and service providers in good faith. In case of non-compliance with the above obligations, the passenger is liable for the damage, and the Agency removes any liability for such damage. In that case, the passenger pays the amount of damage to the owner of the facility (hotel, apartment, etc.) at the reception. When signing the contract, the employee of the Agency will acquaint the passenger with the sources of information about the country to which the traveler is traveling, including the opinion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Croatia. We recommend that every passenger be personally informed on the website www. mvpei.hr and look at the list of high or moderate risk countries according to the opinion of the MFAEI of the Republic of Croatia.
All travelers who are not Croatian citizens and do not have Croatian travel documents are advised to personally inform themselves about the country they are traveling to and the conditions that need to be met to travel to that country, taking into account the different regulations that apply to nationals. The AGENCY may refer the passenger to the source of the information but in no way assumes responsibility for the consequences that could result for the passenger himself due to non-compliance with these regulations. Invalid travel documents, ie non-approval of a visa that results in cancellation of the trip, in no way obliges the AGENCY to apply the conditions of cancellation of the trip. The Agency removes any liability for damage that would result from non-compliance with the regulations of certain countries or that would cause invalid travel documents.
6. TRAVEL INSURANCEPursuant to the Tourism Services Act, the employees of the agency are obliged to offer the traveler a "package" of travel insurance consisting of: voluntary health insurance during a stay abroad, accident insurance, luggage insurance and travel cancellation insurance. By signing the contract, the passenger confirms that he has been offered a travel insurance package. In the event that the Traveler wishes to contract these insurances, they can be contracted directly with the insurer or with the Agency, where the Agency acts only as an intermediary of the insurance company. Travel cancellation insurance, according to the conditions of the insurance company, can be contracted only with voluntary health insurance of persons during the trip and stay abroad, it is contracted when concluding a travel contract and it is not possible to contract it later in the Agency. If the Traveler does not submit the data for the preparation of the insurance policy within the period that will be stated in the offer, it is considered that the Traveler does not want to contract travel insurance or will contract it independently. The insurance premium is calculated depending on the duration and price of the trip according to the price list of the insurance company. Valid reasons for travel cancellation are determined by the insurance company in accordance with the insurance conditions. Paid insurance premiums are not subject to cancellation insurance, nor part of the package deal and will not be refunded, as will the costs of obtaining a visa / s and reservation service, despite the fact that the Traveler has paid cancellation insurance. If the Traveler has to cancel the trip, the Agency reserves the right to charge an appropriate fee according to the rules set out in point 9 of these General Terms and Conditions. Other insurance conditions are attached to the insurance policy that will be sent or delivered to passengers.
7. TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCEIf the passenger predicts that he would have to cancel the trip due to certain situations, we recommend the payment of the cancellation insurance policy. Cancellation insurance cannot be paid later but only when applying for a trip. Cancellation insurance is valid only in the following cases, with mandatory written confirmation: military service, illness or death in the immediate family or other reasons accepted by the appropriate insurance company with which the AGENCY has a contract of representation. If the passenger does not have a contracted cancellation insurance, and must cancel the trip and has a certificate of military service, illness or death, the Agency reserves the right to payment according to the rules set out in Article 8 of this Agreement. When canceling the arrangement, the cost of obtaining a visa is not paid, even if the traveler has paid the cancellation insurance. By paying the cancellation insurance policy, the passenger transfers all his claims to the insurance company whose cancellation insurance policy he owns, and the Agency undertakes to provide the passenger with all documentation necessary to realize the passenger's claims against the insurance company, which relates to the arrangement. In order to be able to activate the cancellation insurance policy, it is necessary to make the remaining payment as a percentage as defined in the segment "cancellation of travel by the contractor / passenger" depending on the date of written cancellation which is the basis for calculating fees or cancellation costs which the Agency will charge to cover losses incurred due to cancellation of the reservation. All cancellation conditions are listed in the insurance conditions and we definitely recommend each passenger to study them in detail in person.
8. PASSENGER CANCELLATION OF TRAVELThe passenger may at any time terminate the travel contract in full or in part in writing.
In the promotional material / program and / or general travel conditions, the travel organizer has determined the method of calculating the fee to be paid by the traveler / travel contractor in case of termination of the travel organization contract, and the traveler / travel contractor confirms that he is familiar with this information.
If the passenger is prevented from starting the trip, then he can order a third person to use the contracted services instead if he has informed the travel organizer in writing. The tour operator will accept a third person appointed as a substitute passenger, if the third party meets all the conditions for travel, and if there are no legal or other prescribed obstacles that prevent the third person from traveling to a particular country or the law of the third country passengers or if it is not possible to change the reservation. Prior to the start of the trip, the third party or the travel contractor / passenger is obliged to reimburse the travel organizer for any additional costs caused by the replacement of the passenger.
In case of cancellation of the trip by the Traveler, the travel organizer keeps the amount paid in the amount that depends on the date of cancellation of the trip according to the following schedule (unless otherwise stated in the program).
a) If the Traveler cancels the package for travel to Croatia / holidays, the AGENCY retains the following amount from the total price of the package in the name of compensation:
i) more than 30 days before departure: 30% of the package price, and at least 100 kn
ii) from 29 to 22 days before departure: 40% of the package price
iii) from 21 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the package price
iv) 14 to 8 days before departure: 80% of the package price
v) from 7 days before departure to the day of departure: 100% of the package price
vi) after departure: 100% of the package price
b) If the Passenger cancels the arrangement for a European trip by bus or plane up to and including 5 nights, the AGENCY retains the following amount from the total price of the arrangement in the name of compensation:
i) more than 30 days before departure: 30% of the package price, and at least 100 kn
ii) from 29 to 22 days before departure: 40% of the package price
iii) from 21 to 15 days before departure: 80% of the package price
iv) from 14 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the package price
v) after departure: 100% of the package price
c) If the Traveler cancels the arrangement for a European trip by bus or plane of 6 nights or more, the AGENCY retains the following amount from the total price of the arrangement in the name of compensation:
i) more than 60 days before departure: 20% of the package price, and at least HRK 350
ii) from 60 to 46 days before departure: 30% of the package price
iii) from 45 to 32 days before departure: 40% of the package price
iv) from 31 days before departure to the day of departure: 100% of the package price
v) after departure: 100% of the package price
d) If the Traveler cancels the arrangement for travel outside Europe (including long-distance travel, foreign language courses), the AGENCY retains the following amount from the total price of the arrangement for damages:
i) more than 45 days before departure: 30% of the package price
ii) from 44 to 30 days before departure: 80% of the package price
iii) from 29 days before departure to the day of departure: 100% of the package price
iv) after departure: 100% of the package price
e) if the Passenger cancels the cruise arrangement, the AGENCY retains the following amount from the total price of the arrangement for damages:
i) more than 60 days before departure: 30% of the package price
ii) from 60 to 46 days before departure: 40% of the package price
iii) from 45 to 31 days before departure: 60% of the package price
iv) 30 to 16 days before departure: 80% of the package price
v) from 15 days before departure to the day of departure: 100% of the package price
vi) after departure: 100% of the package price
- For individual departures, the conditions of cancellation of the shipowner apply
- For group cruises organized by other agencies, the conditions of cancellation of the Responsible Organizer apply
f) Transfers 120 - 91 days before departure: 10% of the transfer price
90 - 61 days before departure: 20% of the transfer price
60 - 45 days before departure: 30% of the transfer price
44 - 31 days before departure: 50% of the transfer price
30 - 21 days before departure 70% of the transfer price
20 - 0 days before departure 100% of the transfer price
after departure and "no show" 100% of the transfer price
g) if the Passenger cancels the related travel arrangement that includes the air ticket and accommodation, the AGENCY retains 100% of the total price of the arrangement for damages (unless otherwise stated in the terms of the air fare) regardless of the time until the start of the trip , and the cancellation of hotels and other services is subject to the conditions under paragraph b), except when the service is reserved under special non-refundable conditions when the service provider retains 100% of the amount of the service in question.
The stated cancellation costs also apply to changes in the departure date and / or accommodation facility, ie the type of room / apartment, as well as to all other significant changesWhen canceling a trip, the cost of obtaining a visa (s) or travel documents is not paid. In the event that the Traveler cancels or shortens the trip due to weather conditions, the AGENCY will apply the above provisions, and subsequent complaints will not be accepted. If special conditions and arrangements apply to certain programs and arrangements, the AGENCY will specify them when contracting and they will apply. Oral cancellation The Traveler is obliged to confirm in writing either by mail, fax or e-mail. If the Traveler does not confirm the orally announced cancellation in writing, it will be considered that he has not canceled the trip. If the Traveler at his own request interrupts the ongoing trip, he is not entitled to reimbursement of costs incurred due to early return. Eg. If there was no snow at the destination, and he went skiing or it was raining on vacation.
If the actual damage is greater than the above, the AGENCY reserves the right to collect it upon presentation of proof of actual costs, and in the maximum amount of 100% of the price of the arrangement.
If the Traveler does not pay the balance up to the total price of the package no later than 29 days before the trip or does not provide documentation for the undisputed payment of the total price of the package, it will be considered that he canceled the reservation without the possibility of refunding the advance payment.
The passenger has the right to terminate the package travel contract before the start of the trip without paying a fee for termination of the contract in case of unavoidable extraordinary circumstances that occurred at the destination or in its immediate vicinity and which significantly affect the fulfillment of the package or which significantly affect the carriage of passengers at the destination.
For "NO SHOW" and for incomplete / invalid travel documents - 100% of the package price
The Agency charges the actual replacement costs if the passenger-holder cancels the trip and finds another user of the same reservation who meets all the conditions for using the said arrangement. In the event that the passenger cancels or shortens the trip due to weather conditions, the Agency will apply the above scale, and subsequent complaints will not be considered.
When the costs are actually incurred or when the share in the fixed costs of the group is higher than those in the specified scale, the travel organizer reserves the right to charge the costs actually incurred. These notice periods also apply to changes in the departure date or accommodation facility, and in all other cases. If the passenger cancels the trip during the trip, at his own request or due to necessary needs, he is not entitled to payment of costs upon return. The tour operator charges administrative costs if the tour operator / passenger cancels the trip or finds a new user of the same reservation, as well as in case the passenger who has paid cancellation insurance cancels the trip. In case of cancellation of all arrangements, the cost of obtaining a visa / travel documents or insurance policy is not paid. Simultaneously with the payment of the trip, the payment of travel cancellation insurance is also recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each passenger / Contract holder submits a complaint separately and the Agency will not consider group complaints.
9. HEALTH REGULATIONSThe traveler is obliged to inform the Agency of all facts regarding his health, habits, etc. that could jeopardize the course of the trip (if for health and other reasons he is looking for a certain type of food, suffers from chronic diseases, allergies, etc.). Some programs have special travel rules that include mandatory vaccinations and the acquisition of appropriate documents. The passenger is obliged to perform the mandatory vaccination as well as to have certificates and documents about it. We recommend paying for a travel health insurance policy.
10. LUGGAGECarriage of luggage up to a certain weight, determined by the carrier, is free of charge. In the case of air transport, if excess baggage is possible, it is paid by the passenger according to the applicable rules and prices of the carrier. The AGENCY does not take responsibility for lost or damaged luggage. Claims for lost luggage should be made to the carrier or hotel. In the case of air transport, luggage is the sole responsibility of the airline, on the basis of the regulations in force in air transport. When traveling by bus, the passenger can take 2 pieces of personal luggage, unless otherwise stated in the program. Passengers are obliged to take care of their belongings and are obliged to take them with them every time they leave. In case of loss of luggage in the hotel, the passenger sends the request to the hotel where the luggage was lost. We recommend paying for a luggage insurance policy. The organizer is not responsible for destroyed or lost luggage in the vehicle or for theft of luggage or valuables in the hotel.
11. LIABILITY INSURANCEPursuant to the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, the AGENCY has a contract on liability insurance for damage caused by the insurance company UNIQA OSIGURANJE DD, Planinska 13a, 10 000 Zagreb, OIB 75665455333 firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01 6324 200, fax 01/6324250 caused to the passenger by non-fulfillment, partial fulfillment or irregular fulfillment of obligations, number 11-7002796202. At the PASSENGER's request, the agency staff will inform the PASSENGER about the content of the valid Contract on liability insurance for damage caused to the passenger by non-fulfillment, partial fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations related to the package, and the Traveler confirms that he is familiar with the contents. of the said Insurance Contract.
Pursuant to the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, the AGENCY has concluded an Insurance Contract with the insurer in case of insolvency or bankruptcy of the travel organizer due to which the travel service is absent or to reimburse the costs of returning the Passenger to the place of departure. In the event of an insured event, the Traveler should contact the insurer UNIQA OSIGURANJE DD, Planinska 13a, 10 000 Zagreb, email@example.com, phone 01 6324 200, fax 01/6324250 as soon as possible. Guarantee policy number 45-7002796203. This document is valid as a Certificate of Insurance in the event of bankruptcy or insolvency of the travel organizer.
12. OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANIZER FROM CHANGING / NON-PERFORMING THE CONTRACTED SERVICEIf the AGENCY significantly changes the program, accommodation or price before the start of the trip, it is obliged to inform the passenger in writing without delay. The traveler may, within 2 working days of receiving the notification from the AGENCY, accept the amended program or reject it. In case of deduction, the Agency undertakes to return the paid part of the price to the passenger within 14 working days. In case of acceptance, the replacement arrangement offered to him by the AGENCY shall be considered as a new travel contract, provided that the traveler waives all claims against the AGENCY on any legal basis arising from the original contract. If the AGENCY did not provide most of the contracted services after the start of the trip or if it deems that it will not be able to ensure the fulfillment of most of the contracted services, the AGENCY may at its own expense and with the consent of the passenger make changes to the program. price between contracted and actually provided services. With the written consent of the passenger, the AGENCY may replace the unexecuted part of the service with another service, whereby the passenger waives the right to claim from the AGENCY for such mutually agreed and modified part of the trip in relation to the concluded travel contract. If the AGENCY has not been able to change the itinerary in an appropriate manner or if the traveler does not accept the changes for justified reasons, the AGENCY will allow him to return to the place of departure or some other place at his own expense, if the passenger agrees, and compensate him for any damage. in doing so suffered. The damage is paid in the amount of part of the price of the unused part of the contracted program, based on the passenger's complaint. The AGENCY shall resolve the complaint in the manner specified in item 17 of this contract. The maximum amount of damage may be the amount of the price of the contracted arrangement.
The AGENCY is authorized to unilaterally terminate the contract in whole or in part, without the obligation to compensate the passenger, if external extraordinary and unforeseeable circumstances occur that could not be prevented, avoided or eliminated, and which would have existed at the time of the travel contract. for the AGENCY not to enter into a contract. In this case, the passenger is entitled to a refund of the amount paid in full or the difference in price between the contracted and provided services.
The AGENCY reserves the right to cancel the trip, no later than 5 days before the start of the trip, if the trip was canceled by the tour operator for which the AGENCY was an intermediary in the sale of the package or if the minimum number of passengers required for each package or for some other valid reason. For trips longer than 6 days - 20 days before the start of the trip, for trips 3-6 days - 7 days before the start of the trip and for trips shorter than 2 days - 48 hours before the trip. The agency is obliged to return to the passenger the entire amount paid for the arrangement. The minimum number of passengers required to complete a trip is specified for each program / arrangement. If unforeseen extraordinary circumstances arise, the travel organizer has the right to change or eliminate the program. The AGENCY reserves the right to change the day or hour of travel due to a change of flight schedule or due to unforeseen circumstances, the right to change the direction of travel if the travel conditions change (changed flight schedule, safety situation in a particular country, natural disasters or other situations beyond the AGENCY ), without compensation, and according to applicable regulations in domestic and international traffic. For any irregularity in air traffic, the agency can not assist but the passenger must file a complaint directly to the airline. If an overbooking occurs on the flight, the passenger is obliged to cooperate with the representatives of the airline and they must try to find an appropriate solution together because the airline is solely responsible for such circumstances, and not the Agency. If the circumstances at the destination prevent the accommodation of passengers in the reserved facility, the organizer will place the passenger in another facility of the same or higher category than the booked one and at his own expense. The agency does not take responsibility for changes due to unforeseen circumstances and force majeure during the trip. In this case, it can provide services given the given situation. The AGENCY does not take responsibility for changes due to unforeseen circumstances and force majeure during the trip. In that case, he can provide services according to the given situation. The AGENCY is not responsible for any errors in the printing of the program within the brochures / catalogs as well as for incorrect data entries by the operator on the Agency's website.
13. PASSENGER OBLIGATIONSThe traveler is obliged to inform the agency of all facts regarding his health, habits, etc. that could jeopardize the trip (if for health and other reasons requires a certain type of diet, suffering from chronic diseases, etc.), and this information must not be forward to third parties other than those involved in the implementation of the program, otherwise the passenger's right to personality is violated. In case of impossibility to continue the trip, due to violation of regulations by the passenger, all incurred costs are borne by the violator. Upon arrival at the destination, the passenger is obliged to hand over a document on the paid service - a hotel voucher - to the service provider. The passenger provides personal data voluntarily. Personal data of passengers are needed in the process of realization of the requested service. They will also be used for further communication with each other. Passengers' personal data will be stored in the database in accordance with the decision of the Management Board on the manner of collecting, processing and storing personal data. The Agency has the right to request and keep copies of documents if it is necessary for the realization of the trip. According to the valid law on the sojourn tax of the Republic of Croatia, the traveler is obliged to pay the sojourn tax at the same time as paying for the accommodation service. Exceptionally, in accordance with the law of the country to which the traveler is traveling, the passenger is obliged to pay the appropriate sojourn tax on the spot, and the amount will be notified before the trip. The traveler is obliged to ensure that his documents and belongings meet the requirements provided by the border, customs, health and other regulations of his country as well as the country to which he is traveling. The traveler is obliged to adhere to the travel program and house rules in catering and accommodation facilities and in means of transport, and to cooperate with the representative of the travel organizer and service providers in good faith. In case of non-compliance with these obligations, the travel organizer removes all responsibility for the damage caused and the passenger pays it at the scene. During the trip, the passenger is obliged to adhere to the rules of personal safety that would be used by every average person. The tour operator is not responsible for the actions of the passenger concerning his personal safety. By arranging the trip, the traveler specifically undertakes to protect the privacy of all other passengers in the group, and in no way to record, record, photograph or keep their personal data such as any document or paper with a list of names and surnames, and any other personal information such as defined by the GDPR Regulation, ie the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016). Any recording of other people's personal data for which the Agency is defined as the controller according to the GDPR regulation, may be subject to fines of up to hundreds of thousands of kunas, and the AGENCY has the right to seek compensation for any damage resulting from unlawful invasion of privacy by other Travelers.
14. AIR TICKETS AND INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL
14.1.Conditions for booking and purchasing tickets in Passenger air transportThe AGENCY does not own its own aircraft and does not perform air transport of passengers and goods, but acts exclusively as a sales agent of airlines in the sale of airline tickets.
14.1.1. Flight reservationWhen making a reservation for flights, the Passenger is obliged to give the exact name, surname and gender of each Passenger as stated on the identification travel document that passengers will use for that trip. Despite great care, when making a reservation, due to an error in the exchange of information, errors in the name, surname, gender, dates, times, flights, departure and destination are possible. The passenger is obliged to check the received booking confirmation and inform the AGENCY without delay of any errors in name, surname, gender, dates, times, flights, departure and destination in order to make a correction as soon as possible. If the Passenger does not inform the AGENCY about the error in the name, surname, gender, dates, times, flights, departure and destination after receiving the reservation / offer, and before confirming the purchase, all the stated information will be considered correct. Unless otherwise stated in the reservation / offer, the reservation is valid for 24 hours from the moment of booking, after which, if the Traveler does not confirm, ie make a ticket purchase, it is automatically canceled. The airline may at any time change and / or cancel the currently valid fares without prior notice, which may lead to a change in price from the time of booking / offer to the moment of confirmation / purchase of the ticket. The applicable tariff applies at the time of ticket issuance.
14.1.2. Airline ticket / e-ticketAfter confirmation of the reservation by the Passenger, the AGENCY as a sales agent of the airlines, on behalf of the carrier, issues to the Passenger an electronic confirmation of ticket purchase (electronic ticket, e-ticket, label, etix) containing name, surname, gender and sequential list of all flights to by which the transport reservation has been made with the travel dates, starting points and destinations as well as the reservation number under which the carrier keeps the reservation in its reservation system. After the purchase / confirmation of the purchase, ie the issuance of the e-ticket, it is not possible to subsequently change any element of the ticket. Once issued, the air ticket is a contract of carriage between the airline and the Passenger. The ticket, as a contract of carriage, reads the name and surname of the Passenger and is not transferable to another person.
14.1.3. Boarding passBefore boarding the aircraft, the Passenger must check in for the flight in one of the ways offered by the airline that issued the ticket (e.g. at the check-in counter at the airport, on the carrier’s website, at the self-service vending machine, etc.). The airline may charge a fee for certain flight check-in methods. After checking in for the flight, the carrier issues a boarding pass to the Passenger in paper and / or electronic form for each flight separately, which is used to enter the aircraft and as a luggage certificate if luggage is handed over for transport. In the case of paper boarding passes, the air carrier may refuse boarding to the Passenger who cannot present the original paper boarding pass, if issued, at the entrance to the aircraft. The air carrier is not obliged to fulfill the contractual obligation of transport if the name and surname of the Passenger is different on the electronic ticket / boarding pass and on the personal travel document presented by the Passenger when checking in for transport and / or boarding the aircraft.
In the event of the passenger's cancellation of the air ticket, the passenger shall bear the cost of the cancellation of the air ticket, which is determined by the conditions of the airline whose ticket was issued. Since these are mostly the cheapest tickets whose penalties are 100%, for this reason we suggest paying for a cancellation insurance policy. For individual trips, if vouchers for accommodation and other services are issued, the cost of cancellation depends on the conditions of the mentioned suppliers. We recommend paying a cancellation insurance policy.
14.2. Special conditions for booking and paying for an air ticket and the fee for issuing an air ticketSpecial payment terms and conditions apply to the payment of airline tickets. Unless otherwise stated in the reservation / offer, the reservation is valid for 24 hours from the moment of booking. If the Traveler buys a ticket with a credit card, he is obliged to submit data on a valid credit card (by phone or in person at the agency) before the deadline expires and ensure that it can and can be charged for the total amount of the ticket and TSC, as well as that, if the Traveler is not personally the credit card user listed on the card for the same has permission from the cardholder. If the Traveler buys a ticket by paying to the transaction account of the AGENCY opened in Raiffeisen bank Austria Zagreb, he is obliged to take into account the NCS schedule of transactions of the financial institution from which he issues the payment order, to ensure that the AGENCY can before the deadline. valid to record the funds paid into his transaction account with the RBA. If the AGENCY does not record the paid funds on its transaction account in the RBA by the specified deadline, the AGENCY is not responsible for the cancellation of the reservation by the airline. Neither the carrier nor the AGENCY can guarantee that it will be possible to re-book a seat on the same flights at the same price, so the Passenger can decide to make a new reservation at the then available prices, and make a supplement to the new available ticket price within the new deadline. carrier or to cancel the purchase and refund the previously paid funds after they are recorded in the account of the AGENCY, without buying a ticket. The airline reserves the right to cancel the reservation and / or already purchased tickets without prior notice, for which the AGENCY does not take responsibility. A refund of the agency fee for issuing a ticket (TSC) is not possible.
14.2.1. Cancellations and / or changes made by airlines without the consent of the PassengerAirlines, due to certain circumstances, reserve the right to change the flight schedule, which includes changing the time of departure and landing, as well as cancellation of flights without prior notice. The electronic ticket is a contract between the airlines and the Passenger, where the AGENCY acts only as a sales agent of the airlines and is not responsible for changes / cancellations made on the reservation / e-ticket by the airlines themselves.
14.2.2. Cancellation and / or changes required by the PassengerCancellations and changes (eg flights, departures and / or destinations) are subject to the terms of the purchased airline tariff. Unless otherwise indicated by the AGENCY in the offer / reservation, in case of cancellation by the Passenger, the air ticket does not allow refund of fares, does not allow refund of unused airports and / or airport taxes, does not allow flight changes including changes of departure airport and / or destination. All possibilities of changing a once issued ticket are subject to the conditions of the tariff according to which the ticket was issued, including the possibility of refund after purchase (tariffs and / or fees), the possibility of changing flights, departure and / or destination, as well as the amount of change / cancellation fee tariff allowed. In the case of fares that allow the change of flights with the payment of an additional fee, it is necessary to pay the difference from the already paid fare to the one available at the time of the change on new flights, if there is no more space on the originally purchased fare.
If the trip is canceled, and according to the terms of the airline tariff, the Passenger is entitled to a refund, the funds will be returned to the Passenger with the approval of the airline (refund period depends solely on the airline and sometimes lasts a few months from the date of cancellation). how the ticket was purchased. Travel cancellation must be submitted in writing by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or in writing by mail to the address: ATLANTIS TRAVEL DOO Petrinjska 59 10000 Zagreb, or in person by coming to the branch and delivery written notice to the employee of the AGENCY. If the ticket is not canceled within the deadline defined by the airline, and the Passenger does not appear on the flight, it will be considered that the No-show is a passenger.
14.2.3. No-showIn the event that the Passenger has not checked in for the flight on time and / or has not appeared at the boarding gate, the No-show is considered a passenger. The airline will automatically cancel all further flights on the ticket that cannot be used. The passenger, depending on the fare, as a rule has no right to a refund or the right to change the ticket for another flight.
14.2.4. Sequence of flight coupons and their useA separate e-coupon in the electronic ticket is issued to the passenger during the issuance of the ticket for each booked flight. The ticket purchased by the Passenger is valid for transport from the place of departure, via the specified intermediate landing points or transfer points, to the place of landing specified on the purchase confirmation / e-ticket. The price of the purchased ticket is calculated according to the tariff of the airlines based on the entire trip indicated on the ticket. Changing the travel route also leads to a change in the fare, and thus the ticket price. When confirming / purchasing a ticket, the passenger also accepts the obligation to use the flights as stated in the e-ticket (eg it is not possible not to use the departure flight and then still use the return flight). In case of an attempt to use flights outside the order stated in the ticket, all further flights will be canceled, and the Passenger loses the possibility of their use, as well as the right to return the unused part of the ticket. In such a case, the Carrier may request a recalculation of the fare according to the actual order of use of the flights, which may result in a higher fare reimbursed by the Passenger.
14.2.5. Complaints in case of denied boarding, delay and / or cancellation of flight by airlinesIf the Passenger has a complaint due to denied boarding, delay and / or cancellation of the flight or any other irregularities related to transport (eg luggage), the Passenger is obliged to send a claim for compensation directly to the airline that caused the irregularity. The AGENCY is in the role of sales agent and is not authorized to resolve complaints on behalf of the airline. The airline does not consider all requests received from the agent related to passenger complaints to be valid.
15. TRAVEL CONDITIONS FOR RELATED TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTSThe general travel conditions for package deals do not apply to travel in a related travel arrangement, except in the part of passenger protection in case of insolvency of the agency. A linked travel arrangement involves at least two different types of travel services purchased for the same trip or holiday that do not constitute a package deal (eg individual hotel reservations, airline tickets, transfers and similar additional services). When traveling in related travel arrangements, the Agency acts on behalf of and for the account of service providers, ie as an authorized sales agent of various service providers (airlines, hotels, transfers, travel reservation agencies, etc.) and each of the Service Providers is solely responsible for proper performance of its services in accordance with the contract. In the final travel documents, the Traveler will be informed about the contact of the service provider.
16. TRAVEL ORGANIZED BY OTHER ORGANIZERS / TOUR OPERATORSThese General Terms and Conditions apply to all arrangements where the Agency is the main organizer, except in the case where the AGENCY is an intermediary or not the main organizer of the trip. For such arrangements, the responsible organizer will be indicated in the Contract, and the general conditions of the responsible organizer apply to this trip, and the AGENCY is not responsible for the implementation of tourist arrangements of other organizers. By signing the contract, the Traveler fully accepts the program and conditions of the trip.
17. RESOLUTION OF COMPLAINTSIf the services provided by the program are incomplete or of poor quality, the traveler may claim proportionate compensation by submitting a written complaint. Complaint procedure: - Immediately on the spot, the traveler advertises an inappropriate service to the tourist escort, or representative of the organizer, and if not, to the service provider. The passenger is obliged to submit a written complaint to the AGENCY, within 8 days from the day of the end of the trip. Complaints lodged after the 8-day deadline will not be considered. We emphasize that it is in the passenger's interest to act in good faith and express a will to resolve complaints during the trip and send his written complaint to the service provider on the spot (reception, carrier, caterer or travel agency in the destination) and request written confirmation from the service provider. received an objection. Each passenger - contract holder submits a complaint separately. The AGENCY will not consider group complaints. The AGENCY is obliged to issue a written decision on the complaint within 15 days of receiving the complaint in the manner in which the complaint was received (by e-mail, mail or personal delivery to which it will be replied by a written return). The AGENCY may postpone the deadline for resolving the complaint due to the collection of information and verification of the allegations of the complaint with the service provider for a maximum of another 15 working days. The AGENCY will deal only with those complaints for which the passenger submits proof that he has sent a written complaint to the service provider on the spot and that the cause could not be remedied on the spot. If due to the fault of the AGENCY there is a non-fulfillment of the program or part of the services, the passenger is entitled to compensation in the amount of the actual value of unused services and cannot include already used services or the entire amount of the arrangement. In the case of concluding a contract for organizing a trip as a "last minute" (last minute trip) or a contract where the name of the accommodation PUTNIK learns only upon arrival at the destination (actions such as: fortune, roulette, no name, as, jocker, etc. ), The TRAVELER accepts all risks of such travel. Such trips contain uncertain facts that the AGENCY cannot influence, and the PASSENGER has accepted such a trip primarily due to the more favorable price, and therefore the PASSENGER has no right to object to the AGENCY. The competent authority under whose official supervision the ATLANTIS TRAVEL travel agency is subject to is: MINISTRY OF TOURISM AND SPORTS, Independent Tourism Inspection Sector, Trg Republike Hrvatske 8/1 10 000 Zagreb In the event of a dispute concerning an online sales and online services contract, the consumer may file a complaint , ie initiate the procedure for online dispute resolution through the online dispute resolution platform available at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Until the AGENCY decides on the passenger's complaint, the passenger waives the mediation of any other person, court institution or giving information to the media. IMPORTANT NOTE: Each passenger / Contract holder submits a complaint separately and the Agency will not consider group complaints.
19. INFORMATIONThe notices that the traveler receives at the check-in point do not bind the organizer to a greater extent than the notices and information listed in the travel program itself.
20. GIFT VOUCHERThe gift voucher is a means of payment in paper form, numbered with a unique number when issued. The issuer issues it with the payment of funds made and the amount of which is determined by the user. The gift voucher can be used for a trip of your choice from the offer of the Atlantis travel doo agency. The amount on the gift voucher is valid until the date stated on the gift voucher, after the deadline the amount on the gift voucher cannot be used. It is not possible to pay the amount already paid on the gift voucher. By paying the amount, the user accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Atlantis with a gift voucher and is considered to be familiar with them.
21. OTHER LEGAL PROVISIONSThe offered combination of travel services is a package deal in the sense of the Law on Provision of Services in Tourism. The traveler therefore has all the rights arising from the provisions of the Law on the provision of services in tourism relating to the package deal. Travel agency ATLANTIS TRAVEL DOO is fully responsible for the proper execution of the package deal as a whole. Travel agency ATLANTIS TRAVEL DOO has a legally prescribed guaranteed guarantee for compensation of passenger payments and, if the transport is included in the package deal, ensuring the repatriation of passengers in case it becomes insolvent.
22. FINAL PROVISIONSThese general conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements are an integral part of the Contract that the traveler concludes with the Agency or with the authorized travel agency for whose trip he has decided. By paying the advance, the traveler fully accepts the program and conditions of the trip.
These conditions and travel instructions are valid from 17.03.2021 . and exclude all previous conditions and travel instructions.
They comply with EU Directive 2015/2302 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on package travel and related arrangements (available at: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/HR/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32015L2302&from=EN
as well as the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism (OG 130/2017) which has been in force since 1 July 2018 (available at the link: https://narodnenovine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2017_12_130_2982.html )
The passenger undertakes to try to resolve possible disputes amicably in accordance with the conditions. If this is not possible, in the event of a dispute, the court in Zagreb has jurisdiction, and Croatian law applies.
According to the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, a traveler may submit a proposal for resolving a dispute before a body from the list of notified bodies for alternative resolution of consumer disputes in accordance with the law governing alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
Alternative dispute resolution related to the contract, on the authorized bodies for alternative dispute resolution by which the trader is covered and on the platform for online resolution of these disputes, in accordance with the provisions of a special law on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes.
Information on currently notified bodies for alternative dispute resolution is available on the website of the Ministry of the Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts: http://potrosac.mingo.hr/hr/potrosac/clanak.php?id=12645
The online consumer dispute resolution platform is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.complaints.screeningphase
Competent body whose official supervision is the activity of a travel agency in publishing and providing services in tourism:
State Inspectorate Tourist Inspectorate Šubićeva 29, 10000 Zagreb
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. STATEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA OF PASSENGERSI expressly state that I have voluntarily made the personal data of the contractor and the passenger available to the tour operator / intermediary agency and I allow the same to be used in order to protect my interests and the interests of the passengers in all business I contract. This includes passing this information on to third parties at home and abroad. Third parties are considered to be the persons necessary for the realization of this trip / service. This data can also be used for further communication with each other. The Agency undertakes to keep personal data in the database for a maximum of three years, in accordance with the decision of the travel agency on the manner of collecting, processing and storing personal data. The Agency undertakes not to disclose, give or sell this information to a third party, except for the purpose of providing the requested service. The exception to the provision of personal data to third parties relates to the contracting of insurance against the risk of cancellation, the consequences of an accident and the risk of damage and loss of luggage, as well as for voluntary supplementary health insurance of passengers during travel and stay abroad.
If the passenger concludes an insurance policy, personal data will be forwarded to the insurance company.
Atlantis travel d.o.o.
HR-10 000 Zagreb
Tel +385(0) 1 4811155
Reg. Sud: Trgovački sud u Zagrebu /Tt-12/20584-1
|17. March 2021.|