TERMS OF CANCELLATION: Atlantis Travel keeps: - more than14 days prior to arrival - no cost; 14 - 10 day prior to arrival 25% of total amount; 9-4 days prior to arrival - 50% of total amount; 3-1 days prior to arrival or no show - 75 % of the total amount.
*Supplement for baby cot - payment on reception*
*Parking: 1.00 € per car per day*
*Pets - on request*
*Breakfast and dinner in hotel Mediteran*